Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reports of my demise have been greatly exagerrated

It has come to my attention that certain people seem to think I'm engaged to be married. Well, this is news to me! (No, I'm not engaged.) Between my blog and my flickr account there is enough to go on to get a decent snapshot of my life, so I can't imagine how anyone could come to that conclusion. On the other hand, I do like to keep that part of my personal life very private, and unless you're going to pick up the phone and call me, you're not getting those kinds of details from me here. On the other hand, if I was dating Petra Nemcova (hey, if that depressing whiner James Blunt can do it, so can I) I would be making posts about it every day.

Still, I think it's somewhat humorous, and I'm not offended or embarrassed. I find it amazing what kinds of things people love to talk about without getting their facts straight. At least this one was funny.

1 comment:

Globegirl said...

wow! engaged, eh? that's awesome! that's a pretty hard-core rumor mill you've got going on over there.

hey...wanna help me figure out which camera to buy? email me if you do.

miss you, danno.